Thursday, February 4, 2010

Greta did very well with her shots. Afterwards we came back to the apartment and she took her first nap since being with me. She's now playing while Robert is trying to take a nap. She's not letting him, though! She chatters and sings all the time. I wish I knew what she's saying!

Our bonding seems to be going well, although she still prefers Robert. The first 2 nights, she slept as far away from me as she could get in our bed. The next 2 nights, she slept in the middle of the bed. Last night she slept next to me. When she woke up during the night, she layed her head over on me and went back to sleep - almost made me cry!

Doing laundry here is interesting. The washing machines are very small and there are no dryers. But it is nice to be settled into one spot for the duration.

1 comment:

  1. Laying her head on you...how precious! Greta sounds like a little angel. I certainly don't miss the absence of dryers. We loved coming home to our soft, fluffy towels. Although the heated towel racks in LT were awesome, they just don't provide the softness you get from a dryer. Glad things are going so well for you. Hope Robert gets some good sleep soon!

    ReplyDelete