Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sorry that there was no time or energy to post yesterday. Everything is going wonderfully, but very busy. Yesterday I received Greta's new birth certificate - Greta Rose Bass, mother Tammy Bass! Then we came back to Vilnius. That's the last move until we're moving to the airport! Greta got car sick on the way here - reminders of Robert when he was younger! We got back and settled into the new apartment. I spent the rest of the afternoon resting, doing a little laundry, and watching my children play! This morning Greta and I are going to work on getting her Visa. Unfortunately that means that she has to get 2 shots, immunizations that are required in the US but not in Lithuania. So I'm not sure if I'll be back on here today or not. It looks like things are on schedule for us to be finished a couple of days early! Yeah! A couple of days to sight see or rest will be nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment