Monday, February 1, 2010

It's good day! Greta didn't have as much trouble going to sleep. She went to sleep in the chair then woke up when I moved her to the bed. She cried for a little while but didn't get hysterical. Then she slept for 12 hours! When she woke up she was happy! A great start to the day. I gave her a snack and some juice since I knew it would be a while before Robert would be up for breakfast. After she ate a little she was ready to start teasing Robert, so he didn't get much more sleep! We went down to the breakfast at the hotel. Greta continues to eat very well. So we're back in the room. It's going to be a long day waiting for the court decision. I will also be going back to the orphanage to meet with the director. She is going to give me some pictures of Greta as an infant.
Now, back to playing with Greta - as she tries to put a bow in Robert's hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment