Friday, February 26, 2010

Obviously I'm not having as much time on the computer these days. As I get the house more "Greta proofed" and she is getting accustomed to being here, it seems as though I am now having a little more time to do the things I need/want to do - in addition to playing with her! She had a big birthday on Saturday. So Sunday was spent recuperating.
Then on Monday we went to Vanderbilt's International Adoption Clinic to have her checked out. All went well. They were surprised by how bonded she already is to me. Which was a reminder to me at how quickly things are changing. When we got home, she'd barely sit in my lap. Now she is touching me most of the time, especially if there's anyone else (other than Robert) around. He's still her hero!

2 comments:

  1. Tammy, it is so good to hear from you! I've been checking regularly but knew you were busy :) Sounds like she is settling in and learning what a Mommy is! How wonderful is that...amazing. God's blessings! Judee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! So excited for you and your family! She is beautiful and such a blessed little girl to have you for her mommy! Amy Arnold

    ReplyDelete