Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A very good day. Greta wakes up smiling each morning! She wakes up gradually, which is good fit with us. I visited with Dr. Genyte at the orphanage this morning. She had hoped that I would bring Greta, but I decided that I was afraid that it would be upsetting and confusing for her. If we did not have the language barrier, I may have felt differently. Dr. Genyte seemed to understand. She gave me a CD of 190 pictures of Greta, her friends, and caretakers. I'll post some as soon as I have sorted through them. She also gave me a folder of Greta's artwork.

We also went to visit LCC which is a Christian university here in Lithuania. Sharon Brubaker (who adopted from two boys from the same orphanage as Greta) works there. We met with the president. I can't wait to tell everyone more about the university.

It's been a busy day and I need to give Greta some attention. All is going very well. I'll ty to post more pictures and info later.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! That's amazing!!! All those pictures!!! This Directress needs an award for doing such a good job!

    ReplyDelete