Monday, February 8, 2010







We finally did a little sightseeing yesterday! We went on a guided tour of Vilnius. I wish we had gone on it earlier. It was difficult to get many pictures because we were on a bus but here are a couple of pictures of Saints Peter and Paul's church. The church is very ornate inside. It is beautiful.
The chandelier is in the shape of a fishing boat. There was a chapel for the warriors which I found moving. It showed the warriors being given a time of rest.
Today we will go to the US Embassy. We're almost done! I dreamed about getting home last night!



1 comment:

  1. Wow - congrats on the adoption of Greta!!! What an exciting time for you all!

    I love your photos of Vilnius. My family is from Lithuania, but I've never been and hope to go one day.

    ReplyDelete