Tuesday, January 12, 2010

One week from now I'll be on my way to Lithuania. I'm to the point of not being able to sleep or concentrate! My To Do List is unbelievably long, but maybe it'll help me stay focused. I am so glad to have made contact with a family (the Magalhaes) in Vilnius - through Uncle Bobby's friend (and mmine too) Jerry Farmer's neice Nicki Brooks' friends the Holmes. Did you follow that? I'm looking forward to meeting the Magalhaes in person soon. I've also been e-mailing with an American family who are living and working in Klaipeda (the city where Greta lives). They have adopted 2 boys from the same baby house (orphanage) as Greta. I've also met another family through a Lithuania adoption blog who adopted from the same baby house 3 years ago and who also worked through Bethany. Isn't it a small world?!
Can you tell I'm excited? Now it's time to go work on that list...

No comments:

Post a Comment