Friday, January 29, 2010

We're back in Klaipeda and just had a visit with Greta. She still favors Robert which I was told to expect. Right now she probably sees me as another caregiver but Robert is something new. He's also more fun! I get plenty of hugs and kisses though. He was riding her on his shoulders today, which she loved! She also had fun combing my hair. I'm sure my hair looked wonderful when she was done!

The plan right now is for me to pick Greta up from the orphanage tomorrow morning! I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much since it's not official yet. However, it seems as though the caregivers are prepared for me to pick her up tomorrow. I didn't see Dr. Genyte at the orphanage today to talk with her about the plans. We will talk tomorrow morning to confirm. I'm fairly sure that I will at least get to take her out of the orphanage for the day. I'm so ready for her to be with me!

1 comment:

  1. Exciting news! I certainly hope that you get to take her tomorrow and that you all have a great day. I know Robert is a great brother already and is making the transition so much easier for Greta. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete