Tuesday, January 12, 2010

So much for the list keeping me focused. I had about 16 items on it this morning and have only marked off 2. I think I'm in trouble.
It seems as though my trip keeps getting more complicated! I fly into Vilnius on the 20th. Spend the night there and drive to Klaipeda the next day. I'll be able to visit with Greta a couple of times a day at the orphanage for a few days. Then back to Vilnius to meet with the attorney on the 27th and to court on the 28th. Then back to Klaipeda to get Greta! Then we get her new birth certificate and her Visa, but there may be an additional trip back to Vilnius during this process (go to Klaipeda to get Greta, back to Vilnius to get court documents, back to Klaipeda to get birth certificate and Visa? maybe?). Then back to Vilnius to finish the adoption process - I have no idea what that means!
The current plan is to return to Nashville on Friday, February 12 around 6 pm. Yes, that's a day earlier than I've been telling everyone. Just one more sign of my lack of focus.
Now back to that list...

No comments:

Post a Comment