Monday, January 25, 2010

We just got back from our morning visit. We weren't able to bring Greta with us because it is too cold. It has now warmed up to 1 degree F. This was a hard visit. Greta did not want to leave her group to go to the play room with us. At first we all stayed with the group, which is fine with us. The children didn't get as wild today. I guess we're getting to be familiar. I enjoy watching Greta play with the other children. After a while we were encouraged to take Greta to the play room. She was not happy! After a while, they brought another child from her group to play with her, which made her happy. This worked out fine since he was not as demanding for attention as the little girl from a few days ago. He is, however, ALL BOY! He was constantly getting into things he shouldn't!

I wonder what is going on in Greta's mind. This has to be so confusing for her. Although I was tempted to take her back to the group when she wasn't happy, I know that in a few days that won't be an option - hopefully, at least! I know that Robert and I miss home already, so I can't imagine what it will be like for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment